This article is a bit to digest, and we don’t endorse the veracity of it, but it is interesting ‘commentary’ to brood over. Him being a member of the Tribe would not be surprising considering the great acting Erdogan has been doing, all his posturing — especially since the Mavi Marmara. And, considering his stance on Libya — that can be taken as a dead giveaway. Is he a traitor to Turkish people and the West. Is his allegiance to the NWO and International Jewry or is it more of great acting in the end? All questions to consider.
“TURKEY’S ERDOGAN IS JEWISH?,” Source: aangirfan.blogspot.com.co
- Why has Turkey’s prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, helped the USA and Israel in their attacks on Syria and North Africa?
- Why do ‘anti-Americans’ in Turkey hate Erdogan’s AKP political party?
- Allegedly, Erdogan and his wife are crypto-Jews, secretly working for the New World Order.
According to Ergün Poyraz, in his book The Children of Moses:
1.) Erdogan has spoken to the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee. The American Jewish Congress gave Erdogan a ‘profiles of courage award’.
2.) The Erdogan family has Jewish roots.
Necmettin Erbakan, a former Prime Minister of Turkey, claims that Erdogan’s tough line on Israel is a façade to deceive the Turkish public.
Erbakan says: “Why on earth did Erdogan’s AK Party give a ‘go ahead’ to the membership of Israel in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and not block membership?
“Why did the Turkish government consent to multi-billion dollars worth of defense contracts with Israeli firms?
“Erdogan says ‘one-minute’ to Peres during Davos but conducts business as usual with the Jewish state. This is hypocrisy.”
Reportedly, the CIA-Mossad wants its agents and assets to run each of the Moslem countries.
Reportedly, Turkey is the model.
On 6 August 2011, The Economist reports on a Moslem who is friendly towards Israel (A hard act to follow).
This Moslem reportedly has links to heroin. (Funded by Heroin Via the CIA …)
“These days the religious teacher who wields most influence over the Turks is Fethullah Gulen,” says The Economist.
In 2010, nine Turks, taking supplies to Gaza, were killed by Israeli commandos.
Gulen said it was partly the Turkish side’s fault: the flotilla should not have defied Israel.
Gulen lives in America and has been accused of having links to the CIA.
The Gulen movement “forms the apex of a huge conglomerate that includes NGOs, firms, newspapers and college dormitories in Turkey, plus schools across the world.”
Several journalists who have tried probing Gulen have found themselves prosecuted or jailed.
People who criticise the movement “can face nasty smear campaigns.”
On 29 June 2010, Paul Williams PhD. wrote: “Gulen Movement Funded by Heroin Via the CIA …“
According to Paul Williams:
1. “Court records and the testimony of former government officials show that Fethullah Gulen, who presently resides in Pennsylvania, has amassed more than $25 billion in assets from the heroin route which runs from Afghanistan to Turkey.
2. “Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator, testified that the drug money has been channeled into Gulen’s coffers by the C.I.A.”
According to Sibel Edmonds: ‘A lot of the drugs were going to Belgium with NATO planes.
‘After that, they went to the UK, and a lot came to the US via military planes to distribution centers in Chicago, and Paterson, New Jersey.’
“Ms. Edmonds further said that Turkish diplomats, who would never be searched by airport officials, have come into the country ‘with suitcases of heroin.’
3. “According to Ms. Edmonds and other government witnesses, Gulen began to receive funding from the CIA in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union when federal officials realized that the U.S. could not obtain control of the vast energy resources of the newly created Russian republics because of deep-seated suspicion of American motives.
“Turkey, the U.S. officials came to realize, could serve as a perfect ‘proxy’ since it was a NATO ally that shared the same language, culture, and religion as the other Central Asian countries…
“The only way to provide Gulen with sufficient funds to topple Turkey’s secular regime and to conduct education jihad within the Russian republics came from the poppy fields of Afghanistan…
“The Obama administration has opted to turn a blind eye to Gulen and his mountain fortress in Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania…
“In his native Turkey, Gulen’s vast fortune has been used to create the Justice and Democratic Party (Adalet ve Kalkinma, AKP), which has gained control of the government…
“Abdullah Gul, Turkey’s first Islamist President, is a Gulen disciple along with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and Yusuf Ziya Ozcan, the head of Turkey’s Council of Higher Education…
“In addition, he has established thousands of madrassahs (Islamic religious schools) throughout Central Asia where students are indoctrinated in the tenets of militant Islam…
5. “But the Gulen movement is not confined to Turkey and Central Asia.
“Eighty-five Gulen schools have been set up in the United States as charter academies funded by public funds.
6. “Is Gulen really affiliated with the CIA?
“In support of his application for permanent residency status, Gulen obtained letters of support and endorsement, from Graham Fuller and other former CIA officials.
“His petition was also endorsed by former Under Secretary of State Marc Grossman, and former Ambassador to Turkey Morton Abramowitz.”